Our ambition is to partner with companies, organizations, ministries, families, and individuals who share our vision to empower, encourage, uplift, and inspire Happy, Positive, and Beautiful women to follow their dreams.
The program teaches the girls to lead, to encourage, and to empower other girls to believe in themselves, accomplish their goals, and follow their dreams. Dream Keepers’ Dream Girls come to get inspired then leave with practical advice and tools to make their dreams a reality. This program builds the girl’s self-worth and confidence as they learn that beauty really does come from within.
For six weeks our Dream Girls Program provides weekly age-appropriate sessions that focus on responsibility, self-esteem and self-perception, goal setting and accountability, community responsibility, relationship building, exercise and fitness, life skills, health and beauty, and career and job readiness. Our Dream Girls are introduced to expert professionals in various disciplines and businesses and field trips or outings may be scheduled throughout the program, if permitted. In addition, each girl will enjoy Glam Sessions that consist of spa quality tutorials or salon treatments for hair, skin, and nails. The program’s six-week sessions end with a Celebratory Event, that the girls create, and an Award Ceremony. Each girl who successfully completes the program receives a Dream Keepers Certificate and gift bag.
This program can be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization.
• Training Class Venue Rental and Fees – $1,000
• Equipment (Portable White Board, Flip Chart Stand, Overhead Projector, Projection Screen, A-V Equipment, Laptop Computer) – $2,500*
• Speakers’ and Consultant’s Expenses and Fees – $500
• Marketing and Advertising – $150
• Catering (refreshments and meals) – $300
• Training Manuals and Binders – $375
• Handouts/Workbooks – $250
• Copying and Printing – $100
• Prizes, Giveaways, Awards – $100
• Name Badges or Name Tents – $25
• Completion Certificates – $25
• Supplies (Notebooks, Folders, Markers, Pens/Pencils, Paper) – $50
*A one time expense unless items are rented.
Event Staffing – $3,000
Merchandise (T-Shirts, Hats, Bags, Mugs, Planners) – $2,000
Expo & Networking Venue Rental & Fees (per event) – $2,000